Elleebana Lash Lift Glue/Adhesive Strong Hold 10ml Squeeze Tube
The benefits of this adhesive over all other brands of adhesive for lash lifting is a 10% stronger hold making the lifting process even faster and easier to keep the lashes adhered during the lifting process – no more pesky lashes popping off during the treatment. This will mean less wastage of adhesive as it reduces the chance that salons will need to reapply the adhesive during the processing time, less chance of cross contamination from incorrect reapplication of the adhesive and a better result faster for salons and clients. The adhesive also contains added benefits of keratin and biotin to support the lashes further during the process. No other adhesive on the market offers the same and after months of testing the results with this adhesive we are so proud to add this little beauty to our range.
Here are some of the benefits about the Squeeze Tube:
- Now in a larger 10ml tube which allows for more applications and more profit for salons
- You can dispense a small amount of adhesive into a glue ring, 2 in 1 mixing dish or other apparatus. If you work from a glue ring you can be working closer to your client and potentially speed up your application
- Use only 1 micro brush over and over on the same client without the risk of cross contamination because you are working from the glue ring or well and your client – you are not allowing the micro brush to touch the adhesive that will be used on any other customers.
- You can reseal the squeeze tube as soon as you dispense the required amount without continued air exposure and risk of drying
- No more build up around the twist tube thread which also prevents wastage
- You can get every little drop! Squeeze all the way to the bottom…..
Returns and Warranties
Because our products are such high quality, the warranty is usually irrelevant. However, if something does go wrong, all of our electrical goods come with a manufacturer's warranty, which usually covers 1 year.
- All orders with missing or damaged goods need to be photographed, including packing slip and postal packaging. Please send to email@example.com for management to review.
PLEASE NOTE; All orders are authorised to be left at your given address, unless stated otherwise. If you would prefer for your items not to be left, please include this in the "order notes" section.
All paid orders will be dispatched within 2-working-days, provided the items ordered are in stock. This is usually the case, as our most popular labels are pretty much always available. In the unlikely event of a delay, we will always contact you to let you know.
We charge a flat rate of $8.95 for all orders within Australia with FREE delivery for all orders over $150. Delivery by a courier will require a signature of receipt unless you make a note on your order giving instructions to leave the parcel, so we suggest you provide a work address for your convenience and ease of delivery. If no one is available to sign for the parcel, the courier service will leave you a little note with instructions to organise an alternate time for delivery. If you have any special delivery instructions, please make sure to include these during checkout.
FREE Shipping within Australia when you spend $150 or more
This will be processed automatically before you Checkout.
With ambitions of world domination, we are happy to provide a quote to ship goods internationally. Contact our office by email detailing which items you're after and where you want us to send them.