Manic Panic Flash Lightning Hair Bleaching Kit [30 VOL]
Before using any Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Hair Color, pre-lighten your hair with Flash Lightning Bleach to get the most intense color.
This kit comes complete with:
1 dust-free bleach powder
1 30-volume cream developer
1 mixing tub
1 tint brush
1 plastic cap
1 set of plastic gloves
and instructions for use.
INSTRUCTIONS: Professional use only
The MANIC PANIC FLASH LIGHTNING bleach kit was designed for pre-lightening hair before using MANIC PANIC vegan semi-permanent hair colors. Everything you need to lighten your hair is in this kit. Please follow the instructions carefully. We strongly recommend doing a strand test prior to application. (Take one strand of hair and follow instructions.)
1. Wearing the enclosed gloves, open the bleach plastic bag. Avoid inhaling powder.
2. Empty the full contents of the bleach powder into the plastic tub provided .
3. Add the full contents of the developer to the bleach powder in the plastic tub. Using the provided brush, blend until all the powder is completely dissolved with no lumps. Mix and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Let stand one minute. The mixture will thicken.
4. Apply the mixture to the hair avoiding direct contact with the scalp.
* It is important to use all the developer and mix using only the brush provided. Do not use any metal instruments.
Hair should be dry and unwashed. Using the provided brush, apply the bleach mixture evenly to hair you wish bleached. All strands should be saturated using the brush or gloved fingers to spread the mixture evenly. You may mask hair you don’t wish to bleach by using a highlight cap or foil.
Use of enclosed plastic cap is recommended through the developing process. The length of the timing depends on the color and condition of the hair. Check hair at regular intervals during the development process as timing varies according to the degree of desired lightening. Check strand every 10 minutes to evaluate lift. To do so, remove plastic cap and wipe away mixture with a damp tissue. If hair has not reached desired level, reapply mixture as before and continue processing. Do not over-bleach.
When desired shade is reached, take off the cap and throw away. Shampoo hair thoroughly several times. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry hair.
Highlighting and bleaching results depend on the color and condition of the hair. A strand test is recommended to give you a better idea about the end results and to avoid any complications with the actual process. Put on the plastic gloves and prepare the strand test mixture in the plastic bowl provided:
1. Open the Flash Lightning® bleach powder bag and mix one part powder to three parts developer. Mix well using the tint brush provided in the kit.
2. Your hair should be clean and dry. Comb to remove any tangles. Pull one strand of hair from behind your ear to perform the strand test.
3. Apply the mixture to the hair test strand avoiding direct contact with the scalp, making sure the test strand does not touch the rest of your hair.
4. Check hair at regular intervals during the development process as timing varies according to the degree of desired lightening.
5. Check strand every 10 minutes to evaluate lift. To do so, remove plastic cap and wipe away mixture with a damp tissue.
6. If hair has not reached desired level, reapply mixture as before and continue processing. Do not over-bleach.
7. When desired shade is reached, shampoo hair thoroughly several times. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry hair.
8. Discard any leftover mixture. Thoroughly rinse and dry the mixing bowl prior to actual application.
*Photos are from the Manic Panic Website
PLEASE NOTE: If used incorrectly bleach can damage hair. We recommend following all instructions carefully to ensure correct results. We strongly recommend doing a strand test prior to application.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a restrictive sale item and can only be distributed within Australia!
Returns and Warranties
Because our products are such high quality, the warranty is usually irrelevant. However, if something does go wrong, all of our electrical goods come with a manufacturer's warranty, which usually covers 1 year.
- All orders with missing or damaged goods need to be photographed, including packing slip and postal packaging. Please send to email@example.com for management to review.
PLEASE NOTE; All orders are authorised to be left at your given address, unless stated otherwise. If you would prefer for your items not to be left, please include this in the "order notes" section.
All paid orders will be dispatched within 2-working-days, provided the items ordered are in stock. This is usually the case, as our most popular labels are pretty much always available. In the unlikely event of a delay, we will always contact you to let you know.
We charge a flat rate of $7.95 for all orders within Australia with FREE delivery for all orders over $150. Delivery by a courier will require a signature of receipt unless you make a note on your order giving instructions to leave the parcel, so we suggest you provide a work address for your convenience and ease of delivery. If no one is available to sign for the parcel, the courier service will leave you a little note with instructions to organise an alternate time for delivery. If you have any special delivery instructions, please make sure to include these during checkout.
FREE Shipping within Australia when you spend $150 or more
This will be processed automatically before you Checkout.
With ambitions of world domination, we are happy to provide a quote to ship goods internationally. Contact our office by email detailing which items you're after and where you want us to send them.
Thank you for great fast service and stocking an awesome product that works . Manic panick bleach kit . 5 stars